DIRECTIONS: Gallery Night Providence Info Center / Regency Parking From the South
* Take I-95 northbound to Exit 21 (Broadway)
* Take a right at the end of the ramp onto Broadway
* Bear a right onto Empire Street
* Take the second right at light onto Washington Street
* Take a right on to Greene Street and take a left into the
second parking lot on the left (for One Regency Plaza)
* Concierge will direct you to Gallery Night reserved parking From the North
* Take I-95 southbound to Exit 21 (Atwells Avenue)
* At the third light, turn left onto Washington Street
* Take a left on to Greene Street and take a left into the second
parking lot on the left (for One Regency Plaza)
* Concierge will direct you
to Gallery Night reserved parking
Parking is free from 5:00 to 9:00 pm on Gallery Night only.
Free parking lots will
be designated with Gallery Night signs. Visitors do not need
to show a voucher
or ticket when parking. Gallery Night Providence and lot owners
responsible for damage, theft or injury.
Regency Plaza Lot Regency Plaza
One Regency Plaza, Greene Street
2nd parking lot on the left
Stephan Brigidi - 5:20 Traditional Tour Stephan is the author of two books: Angels of Pompeii, with co-author, Robert Bly, and Remarkable People: A Rhode Island Family Album - a book of portraits. Together with his wife Julie, they founded The Bristol Workshops in Photography Ltd., a fine art-commercial studio and school, now celebrating 25 years in business.
Michael Carroll - 6:20 Traditional Tour Marketing Coordinator and Photographer for the Department of Arts, Culture and Tourism
Enjoy a private two-hour guided tour for FREE. These Tours offer the public a chance to mix and mingle
with people who care deeply about art. Guides run the gamut from the curators
and academics who shape opinions about art to the artists whose life's work
is giving form to their passion.
Call us at 401 490-2042 for up-to-date information.